Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where are my LOVE (witch yoo hee ost)

The blue sky is blinding
My heart hurts for some reason
Dew drops form in eyes without me knowing
In my imagination
It feels like you’re getting closer to me I’ve been waiting for you,
I don’t know since whenI still don’t know love,
I don’t know who you areWhen will love come to me?
Waiting for U loveCan’t you get a littleClose to me
My love, Babe my sweet heartAll those other people
How can they think of love?
Am I the only one who doesn’t know how?
Very warm and comfortable And sometimes sweet
With such love you were always with me
I still don’t know love, I don’t know who you are
When will love come to me?
Waiting for U loveCan’t you get a little Close to meMy love, Babe my sweet heart
Any way that I think about it
When I see you being so happyAnd say I love you a thousand times a day
I wondered when and howLove would come to meIt was already here,
Ever since I knew youThere was a place for youIn my heart
I was born to be with youIf you come to me,
our time togetherFrom this point onWill be a dream.
My loveOh, my love, come to me

No comments: